In the end, a new group or even school of thought will be able to emerge, capable of changing the perception that Muslims currently have of the Science-Religion relationship, while playing a role in the social evolutions currently taking place, by providing an attractive alternative to the fundamentalist discourse.
- Islam and Extraterrestrial Life August 18, 2015
- Deciphering Egyptian Hieroglyphs in Muslim Heritag… October 24, 2013
- Astrophysics: Time for an Arab astronomy renaissan… December 25, 2013
- The Exploration of the Cosmos: an endless Quest ? August 31, 2016
- Islam and Science: concordance or Conflict? By Pro… August 20, 2016