The workshop participants will be invited to disseminate the knowledge and ideas they will have learned during the workshops, by organizing small activities themselves in their communities. The best candidates will later be chosen among the participants to be further trained in the teaching of Science and Islam topics. Videos and booklets, each focusing on big/essential questions (in the Muslim context) will be produced and distributed by way of partnerships with influential Muslim media and website portals.
- Islam and Extraterrestrial Life August 18, 2015
- Deciphering Egyptian Hieroglyphs in Muslim Heritag… October 24, 2013
- Astrophysics: Time for an Arab astronomy renaissan… December 25, 2013
- Islam and Science: concordance or Conflict? By Pro… August 20, 2016
- The Exploration of the Cosmos: an endless Quest ? August 31, 2016